The Revenue Cycle Services Representative I acts as a key liaison between the physician group and the revenue cycle departments. Travels to clinics and departments to observe and document revenue cycle workflows within departments and clinics to make recommendations on areas that could be streamlined or improved.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Develop relationships with the department, clinic and revenue cycle representatives.
2. Observe and document the revenue cycle processes within departments and clinics.
3. Participate in the development and implementation of new system workflows and enhancements.
4. Tracks and monitors issues and concerns regarding department and clinic workflow.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Two years of experience. Experience in Revenue Cycle Management or Healthcare Administration is preferred.
May substitute required experience with equivalent years of education beyond the minimum education requirement.
Front desk experience preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and with a team. Strong problem solving skills. Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel, Visio and Word.
Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
Instructions for Resume Submission: