The Houston Area Health Information Management Association (HAHIMA) awards scholarships on an annual basis
Annual awards are made in the amounts of $1,000 to a qualified RHIA student and $500 to a qualified RHIT or Cancer Management applicant
- Must be enrolled as a second year student in an accredited RHIT or RHIA program or an Associate Degree Cancer Management Program (traditional classroom or on-line).
- Must reside in Districts 8, 9, or 10.
- Must have completed at least nine (9) hours in an HIM program.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in their major coursework.
- Must be a member of HAHIMA.
Applications and Requirement Details can be found here.
All Applications must be submitted by February 15, 2019 to www.HAHIMA.org.
Visit www.HAHIMA.org, select members tab, then select Scholarships!