We are a Chicago based ROI company looking to fill two part-time positions in the Houston area.
Scope: A Midwest ROI Field Representative is to securely process health records at one to multiple facilities (providers). This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI) specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Associate must at all times safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and Illinois state/HIPAA regulations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple, healthcare terminology
- Ability to effectively use computer software and technology as required by the member facility including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective organizational skills a must
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Ability to work independently
- Administrative experience in an office setting; previous release of information, medical records, or other related experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- RHIT required
$10-12 an hour plus benefits
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email your resume to Carynn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office number: 312-243-9828