College of the Mainland
The candidate must support and uphold the mission, vision, and values of the College and comply with all College policies. Responsible for providing instruction, facilitating learning, and practicing retention strategies within the appropriate department/program. Develop and revise curriculum and course work. Provide scheduled office hours for student consultation, mentoring, advisement. Serve on College committees as needed and assigned.
1. Prepare, develop, and revise curriculum, syllabi, class schedules, and other course related materials. Meet classes as scheduled. Maintain adequate, timely, and professional communication with students, faculty, administration, and staff. Assess student work and issue students’ grades in a timely manner. Maintain office hours for student consultation and advising.
2. Serve on committees, councils, and governing groups as needed and assigned, participate in professional development activities. Participate in student recruitment and advisement and other applicable student oriented programs, organizations, and activities.
3. Other duties as assigned.
- Principles and practices of teaching;
- Training techniques;
- Detailed knowledge of material being taught in the specific course and program area;
- Knowledge of student engagement techniques;
- Record keeping procedures.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with students, coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Must hold an AHIMA Credential: RHIT, RHIA, CCS, etc.
Must have at least an Associates of Applied Science Degree in Health Information Management. Two (2 years) experience in Health Information Management.
Bachelors of Science in Health Information Management
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please apply at: https://jobs.com.edu/postings/2477
Please NOTE: All applications must contain complete job histories, which include job title, dates of employment (month/year), name of employer, supervisors name and phone numbers and a description of duties performed. If this information is not submitted, your application may be considered incomplete. Applications with “See attached” or “See resume” will not be accepted in lieu of a complete application. Omission of data can be the basis for disqualification; you may state “unknown” for any incomplete fields. A scanned copy of unofficial transcript(s) must be attached to the online application.